Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Make money Shortening links - $20+ a day easy! (Hitleap) {Without Work}

So equip with me I have a premium hitleap account (I can set different referrers IE google.com).

Sing Up: HitLeap - The Quality Traffic Exchange

I have just signed up to CPVLink.com I am going to be tracking my daily progress here as well as any payments I get.

Sing UP- adfoc

If you feel generous sign up under my referral link

I have generated 10 links from both. I am using a hitleap premium account and have it loaded on my pc x2 + 2 cheap vps's.

This is a new method. I have requested payouts from both the sites and I am now currently pending their payout. If you would like to test this for yourself jump onboard and you will not be disappointed!
Do note that jingling will not work with these guys. I am however testing the waters with other methods.
  • 1Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

1 Comment